Monday, August 23, 2010

The Bullet of a Gun

                    THE BULLET OF A GUN

From the bullet of a gun drama lies.
The bullet of a gun leaves people traumatized.
The bullet of a gun makes families cry.
The bullet of a gun leaves people paralyzed.

So why must I, gain respect by emptying a clip, knowing they wanna see me fall like I just tripped. You live by the gun you die by the gun that’s why we’re just associated. Cuz they say, keep you friends close but your enemies closer, so in the heat of a gun I still keep my composer. But living your life by a weapon of mass destruction is not good because your life is taken by………….The Bullet of a Gun.                                                             


                                                                                                -    Isaiah   

No comments:

Post a Comment